Learn how to make the perfect scone!
Scone Making classes are nearly here!
We constantly get told our scones are one of the best that people have ever tasted so our resident chef has decided to share his knowledge with us not so skilled in the scone making department!
Coming soon to Rayner’s kitchen, we will be offering Scone Making Masterclasses by appointment only.
Learn how to make light fluffy scones that melt in your mouth, as well as plenty of tips on how to create the ” perfect ” scone!
Scone making session duration – Up to 3 hours
2 sessions available daily – 9.00am & 12.30pm
Minimum of 4 & Maximum of 10 per class
What you will experience at one of our classes:
- Take part in a hands on, informative class with a small group
- Learn how to make 3 different scone varieties – plain , sweet & savoury
- Sample your freshly made scones with Rayner’s Orchard jams & cream
- Receive complimentary tea / coffee & a cooking apron to take home
- Get a take home receipt sheet, giving you the basic scone recipe & tips on cooking the perfect scone
- Take home all the scones you cook during the class to share with friends & family – minus the few that you have to sample warm, straight from the oven!
- Price per person – $149 payable before or on day of booking
- Book a group of 6 or more into a class – class price reduced to $139 per person